Just three months after releasing iOS7, popular member evasi0n has released the untethered jailbreaking tool for iOS 7 devices. The evasi0n iOS7 jailbreaking tool supports all iPhone, iPad and iPod devices running iOS 7.0 through iOS 7.0.4 and also the installer is compatible with all major operating system including Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
According to evasi0n that the untethered jailbreaking is so simple that it only takes 5 minutes of your time, he also instructed that iTunes must be installed if you’re running windows. Below are instructions, make sure to follow these points before installation process-
- Backup your device using iTunes (or iCloud) before using evasi0n. If something breaks, you’ll always be able to recover your data.
- Please disable the lock passcode of your iOS device before using evasi0n. It can cause issues.
- Avoid all iOS and iTunes related tasks until evasi0n is complete. Why not just enjoy a brief break from the computer to stretch your legs?
- If the process gets stuck somewhere, it’s safe to restart the program, reboot the device (if necessary by holding down Power and Home until it shuts down), and rerun the process.
- If you get an error on OS X 10.8 saying that evasi0n can’t be opened, control-click (or right-click) the app and on the revealed context menu, choose ‘Open.’ On the ensuing dialogue box, choose ‘Open’ as well.
Download Untethered iOS 7 jailbreak from Evasi0n-