In the new Facebook page layout, the existing tabs at the top of the page are removed and links are located on the left-side below your Facebook Page’s profile photo. Just like the new Facebook user profile
According to Facebook, there are more than just cosmetic changes to brand Pages in store for users. “You can choose to receive notifications about fan activity, Like and comment on other Pages as your Page, and get your own News Feed where you can engage with the latest and most important news from other Pages you like,” Facebook said.
These following Changes are on new Facebook Page.
1. Showcase Your Latest Photos
The most recent photos that you post to your Wall or photos that you tag your Page in will appear here. This area will not include any photos posted by your fans.
2. Navigation Where People Expect It
Navigation links are now on the left, just like on people’s profiles.
3. Show the Top Posts on Your Wall
You now have two Wall filters. You can show posts by your page and top posts from Everyone, a new way for people to see the most interesting stories first. As an admin, you’ll have additional filters for viewing posts on your page.
4. Use Facebook as Your Page
* You now have the flexibility to interact with the other areas of Facebook as a page.
* Get notifications when fans interact with your page or posts
* See activity from the pages you like in your news feed
* Like other pages and feature them on your page
* Make comments as your page on other pages