This is our first post regarding free hacking software. We started it to Proxy Software. Proxy Software is helpful to secure your system for connect to internet. They can encrypt your data, hide you IP and many more features..
Here I will tell you the most popular proxy software.
3. M Proxy
4. Proxy I
7. Your Freedom
1. Gpass: GPass is a highly advanced software that can encrypt your online data, hide your IP address, and sidestep content filtering and monitoring using a number of secure channels to connect to the Internet and break through the Internet blockade. GPass supports the online applications that you use the most, including Web browsers (e.g. Firefox), multimedia players, email, instant messengers, download managers, and so on.
2. Hopster: Bypass firewalls to chat with your friends and download files. Works with Kazaa, iMesh, Messenger, ICQ and any other application that supports the SOCKS protocol. No configuration hassles, no techie-talk or geek-speak. Not only does hopster configure itself, it even knows how to configure Kazaa, MSN Messenger and many others – so you don’t need to. Once installed, hopster operates silently in the background, you won’t even notice it’s there. hopster was designed with the most popular applications in mind: MSN Messenger, ICQ, Yahoo Messenger, Trillian… no matter where your friends are, hopster gets you there. And we’re adding more apps every day. hopster also protects you from the nosy Bad Guys on the ‘net. It hides your actual ip address, making it impossible for hackers to trace you. And our firewalls protect you from unwanted visitors.
3. MProxy:- MProxy is a handy program that allows you to work with multiple proxy servers. MProxy can be used as a small tray icon and will work only with internet explorer.
4. ToR: Tor is free software and an open network that helps you defend against a form of network surveillance that threatens personal freedom and privacy, confidential business activities and relationships, and state security known as traffic analysis. Tor protects you by bouncing your communications around a distributed network of relays run by volunteers all around the world: it prevents somebody watching your Internet connection from learning what sites you visit, and it prevents the sites you visit from learning your physical location. Tor works with many of your existing applications, including web browsers, instant messaging clients, remote login, and other applications based on the TCP protocol.
7. Ultrasurf: Ultrasurf is a product of Ultrareach Internet Corporation. Originally created to help internet users in China find security and freedom online, Ultrasurf has now become the world’s most popular pro-privacy, anti-censorship software, with millions of people using it to bypass firewalls and protect their identity online.
8. Your Freedom: The Your Freedom services makes accessible what is unaccessible to you, and it hides your network address from those who don’t need to know. Just download our client application and install or just run it on your PC; it turns your own PC into an uncensored, anonymous web proxy and an uncensored, anonymous SOCKS proxy that your applications can use, and if that’s not enough it can even get you connected to the Internet just as if you were using an unrestricted DSL or cable connection — just like the firewall suddenly went boom! You can even make your PC accessible from the Internet if you like. Nearly all applications work with Your Freedom, and so far no-one has managed to block our service completely and permanently without blocking
your Internet access entirely.