Samsung has finally rolling out the Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) Operating system for Indian Galaxy Note Devices. Other countries already received ICS update earlier this month.
Follow the Below steps to Update your Galaxy Note Operating System to Ice Cream Sandwich:-
Step 1:- Connect your Galaxy Note to Samsung Kies Desktop application
[keep your mobile in Airplane Mode]
Step 2:- Just after connecting your device, Kies automatically notifies you of new firmware version, click on Update.
Step 3:- Now make sure to read all Caution before upgrading or check it below and then click on the Start Upgrade.
Caution for Firmware Upgrade:-
1. Fully Recharge your Battery before upgrading.
2. Back Up your whole Data before upgrading.
3. Do not press any button to run the menu during the upgrade process.
4. Do not connect other mobile devices (MP3 players, cameras, external hard drive) to the PC while upgrading.
5. Please do not disconnect the cable untile the upgrade is complete.
6. You cannot use all function while upgrading.
7. Upgrades can take 5 to 30 minutes, but may take longer depending on your network connection.
Step 4:- Now click on the Next,
and it start downloading the Firmware from Internet, this process may take 5 to 30 minutes depending upon your network connections.
Step 5:- After downloading packages, it automatically reboot your device and start installing.
Step 6:- After successfully installation, samsung kies show following message and your device automatically start and start installing all previous applications.
Check out some latest screen shots for my Galaxy Note:-
If you stuck in any step or find some difficulty to upgrade your Galaxy Note feel free to Comment below.