If you are working in any organization, company or individual, where you have to send emails to more than one recipient and most times all of your recipients are same, for ex. to make some announcement, send some details to your employees every time you enter the email addresses individually and this is very time taken procedure.
So to make your task easy, you can used the Google Groups and with one click you can send one email to all members with very easier and faster.
You can also setup as much Google Groups as you want such as for your employees, for co-workers, for friends, for family and as much you want.
To make this tutorial easier I divided all works in three steps,
Step 1:- Set Up/Create Google Group:-
1. Go to Google Groups(direct create a group link) and then type the name of your group and write a short description about your groups.
2. Now you have to set up basic setting for your groups, such as who can view the group’s content, who can post messages and who can join the group. You can set up these basic setting according to your need.
3. You can also set up some additional settings from the bottom of page, Once you have completed all these settings, Click on create group and verify the CAPTCHA.
Step 2:- How to Add Emails to Google groups:-
1. To add people on your groups, click on settings icon from top right side and then click on Manage Members.
2. Now click on Invite buttons and now you have two options either you send invite email or directly add to the groups using their emails.
3. From Role tab, You can managed the role of your members or also create a new role.
Step 3:- How to Send One Email to All Groups Members:-
1. Go to the Home page of your Groups and then click on the New Topic.
2. Now type your message and subject and also choose type of post and then click on Post.
If you stuck in any steps or find some difficulty to send Email comment below or also waiting for our video tutorial, posted very soon.